Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year...New Resolutions!

Of course I love the idea of a fresh start, who doesn't. But I hate to fail so it's easy to say I'm not making any resolutions I'm just going to be more (blank) or do less (blank). But this year I've decided to make some real resolutions. I want to be healthier and get myself to a reasonable weight, and get into better shape. This one I do every year, and sometimes I do better than others. I also want to spend more time doing fun things with my girls. Day trips and games even just little shopping trips to the mall. I want to get to know them all better. Madison will be leaving for college in just 6 years, God willing. I want to have an opportunity to know her before it's too late. This is my last year with Sadie at home two days. I have the chance to make this a special year for us. I also want to keep more up to date on this blog (little resolution) so I can keep track of my life and share it with people I care about. I'd also like to take better pictures and this will give me the opportunity to practice and share them with everyone who reads my...

No comments: