Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 91

Guess what this almost looks like?  A KITCHEN!
Today was a good day.  After spending the day at the kids end of the school year parties I came home to find that there were no painters cars in my driveway, and it was only four o'clock.  To my surprise look what I came home to a near kitchen.  I'm so excited.  I'm so close to washing dishes in a sink I can actually feel the water!  But for us now the crunch time really starts.  I can't tell you how long my list of things to do before the floor guys show up Wednesday morning.  There is so much left to do, but since the painter got out a day early (and fixed most of the overspray issues) we have an extra day to finish.
Can I just say check out that sexy sink!  As soon as the painters got out Jer couldn't wait to get the faucet fitted in place (it's not actually in yet).  He's pretty excited too!  I think I saw him smail...twice.  Oh well enough oohs and ahhs for me I need to get my kids in bed, and get to painting.  So many walls so little time.

1 comment:

Mike Karyn & Nash said...

OMG!!! Is that the same house??? It looks amazing and I'm so excited for you Lisa!!!! I can't wait to bring over a bottle of wine or vodka and chat in the new kitchen!!!