Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 38

So for me this week I've picked out my backsplash (sort of) worked on hardware and all around feel like I've gotten almost nowhere.  My only job is to pick out stuff, but since I want it to be perfect, well it seems to take a while.  Better luck next week.
Not too much change, but Jer is out of the walls.  Here is the dining area...
Here is Leon the drywall guy. Yea! getting rid  of my swirly celings.  He'll also be patching op all the walls and texturing them so they match the parts of the walls we tore up.  He's really good at walking with that bucket under his feet.  He just scoots along with out climbing down.  I would absolutely kill myself.  I guess that's why I sit at a computer instead of putting up and texturing drywall.  It was my second carreer choice, after taxi driver, landing zone for throw up, incessent whine listener toer.
This is the main area of the kitchen, by the end of next week it will look ton's different.  The lowers will be installed and then we'll be waiting for the granite, or marble we can't decide which.
The office looks the same.  Jeremy still has to put up the drywall in here, then Leon will come back and texture this room.  It'll be sometime in the next couple of weeks.
Another view of the kitchen.  The sink goes Monday, I'll miss you sink!  I think I'll be doing dishes with a garden hose!  Just for a few weeks, hopefully, an adventure!  That's it for today, I was just excited.  These are technically the first guys other than Jer to come in and do anything.  Of course the cabinet guy has been working on it, but since he's not here I don't think of it that way.

No comments: